Wednesday 15 October 2014

Task 4a: Inquiry Questions

In the next coming weeks I will be doing some work experience with a local dance/theatre school whereby I will be going into schools in my local area and helping assist with dance and performance classes,
I believe these questions are relevant to my upcoming work experience:

How do you inspire/motivate your students?

What and who inspires you in your teaching?

What is your favourite part of being a teacher?

What do you expect of your students?

How do you think bringing dance and performing arts into schools can help benefit the students?

Are you on Facebook? How do you manage the teacher/student relationship with your students while on social media sites?

1 comment:

  1. I am leaning towards your question of how performing arts can benefit students. Have you considered teaching in Primary Schools to see whether this would vary from 'dance school kids' to children who may not necessarily have access, the opportunity or even the desire to try performing arts? I would be interested to know if your work experience develops further questions you may want to know more about! x

    ReplyDelete